For traders who use end-of-day data, DataLink is the #1 choice for a reliable and robust data feed. The benefits of this service are numerous.
- DataLink data can be trusted, so you can make trading decisions with confidence—thousands of our customers already do. Our data comes from Refinitiv, the world’s best known and most reliable information provider. Successful, profitable trading depends on premium data, and no other end-of-day data is more dependable than DataLink.
- DataLink data is accurate. This gives you an edge over other individual investors in the market who use low quality data and risk trading on bad signals. Plus, DataLink automatically sends stock split information, which adjusts your historical data, resulting in smooth price charts and accurate analytics.
- DataLink data is flexible — it’s compatible with a number of leading software packages including the award winning MetaStock. Unlike other data providers, DataLink doesn’t lock you into a particular software.
- DataLink has unbeatable depth and breadth of data. Our data spans the globe, so whatever region you prefer to trade—from North America to Europe to Asia, we have it. Regarding data history, North American coverage begins in 1980 for equities, indices, & mutual funds and as far back as 1973 for some futures. International data goes back at least 5 years.
- DataLink lets you choose — whether you prefer adjusted or non-adjusted mutual fund data, the choice is yours. Lipper, a Refinitiv company, supplies the adjusted fund data that accounts for dividends and capital gains.
- DataLink doesn’t require downloading software when used with MetaStock. Simply type in the symbol you want to analyze and the data is instantly accessible. This feature, called DataOnDemand, is a favorite of DataLink customers because it makes their trading quicker and easier.
- DataLink includes the Downloader with any subscription. When you subscribe to DataLink you automatically get a copy of our award winning Downloader software. The downloader provides you the ability to download, store, sort, and convert data easily.
- DataLink does not restrict the number of symbols you can download. Our data feed lets you collect on an unlimited number of instruments, exposing large amounts of data for system testing and explorations, charting and analysis
- DataLink includes historical data. Many data providers make you pay extra for historical data or you only get a limited amount. With DataLink your subscription automatically includes all the history included, no additional payments, no extra worries.
- DataLink offers free, unlimited technical support. Our experienced and highly trained Support team knows DataLink inside and out, so they can solve your problems quickly and efficiently.